- Start value for a countdown timer.
- You can set the time in seconds, minutes, and hours. The colored section of the clock face will display the time corresponding to the interval you set:
- If the interval is one minute or less, the timer counts in seconds
(a full circle is 60 seconds).
- If the interval is one hour or less, the timer counts in minutes
(a full circle is 60 minutes).
- If the interval is 12 hours or less, the timer counts in hours
(a full circle is 12 hours).
- If the interval is more than 12 hours, the clock face will be covered entirely in the specified color. As for the countdown, the colored section will steadily decrease in size in accordance with the remaining time.
- Start timer.
- Stop timer.
- Reset timer to initial value.
- Select the sound you want to wake up to. You can adjust alarm sound by pressing "Browse" button. The alarm clock comes with several sounds and offers full access to your music library.
- The following file formats are supported: mp3, mp2, ogg, wav, wma, aif, aiff, aifc, afc, m3u, flac.
- Repeat sound
- The sound will be repeated as many times as specified.
- Turn on metronome (ticking every second)
- You can turn on the metronome (which ticks every second) so that it turns on a few seconds before the end of the countdown. For example, set the metronome so that it starts one minute before the end of the exam to attract students' attention.
- Run at Windows startup
- Automatically launch Free Timer when the system is started.
- Always on Top
- If you set this option, the main window will be placed above all non-topmost windows, and will stay above them even when deactivated.
- Change color scheme
- This option allows you to choose a color for filling the segment corresponding to the time remaining before the end of countdown.
- Night Mode
- You can change the background color from white to black.
- Full Screen
- Free Timer has a special button for full-screen mode. Click this button, and the timer will expand to the size of the monitor or projector. This is especially convenient during exams, tests, reports, laboratory experiments, and so on. The timer will be visible from any part of the classroom or auditorium. To exit full-screen mode, press the Esc button or click on the screen.
- The language of the user interface.
Free Timer is a free program for personal and commercial use. This program is distributed on AS IS basis, and WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Comfort Software Group cannot be made responsible for any, direct or indirect, damage caused by the program.
Comfort Software Group reserves the right to change licensing terms in future.
Download Free Timer
Installation Package (2.60 MB)
Portable Version (2.12 MB)
Released: January 14, 2016
Supported Operating Systems:
Microsoft Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
Hot Alarm Clock will let you set any time interval for countdown, including months or years. You can also create chains of timers, and the built-in metronome will notify you about the oncoming end of countdown.
Alarms and timers, stopwatches and to-do list, birthday reminders and just about anything you can imagine is readily available.