Free Timer Online Help
- Hours, Minutes, Seconds
- Start value for a countdown timer.
- The colored section of the clock face will display the time corresponding to the interval you set:
- If the interval is one minute or less, then the timer counts in seconds
(a full circle is 60 seconds).
- If the interval is one hour or less, then the timer counts in minutes
(a full circle is 60 minutes).
- If the interval is 12 hours or less, then the timer counts in hours
(a full circle is 12 hours).
- If the interval is more than 12 hours, then the clock face will be covered entirely in the specified color. As for the countdown, the colored section will steadily decrease in size in accordance with the remaining time.
- Start timer.
- Stop timer.
- Reset timer to initial value.
- Select the sound you want to use. You can adjust alarm sound by pressing "Browse" button. Free Timer comes with several sounds and offers full access to your music library.
- The following file formats are supported: mp3, mp2, ogg, wav, wma, aif, aiff, aifc, afc, m3u, flac.
- The sound will be repeated as many times as specified.
- Turn on metronome (ticking every second)
- This option activates the built-in metronome a few seconds before the countdown ends. For example, if the timer counts down time remaining until the end of an exam, the ticking metronome will give a hint to the students that they should hurry up.
- Run at Windows startup
- Automatically launch Free Timer when the system is started.
- Stay on top
- If you set this option, the main window will be placed above all non-topmost windows, and will stay above them even when deactivated.
- Change color scheme
- This option allows you to choose a color for filling the segment corresponding to the time remaining before the end of countdown.
- You can change the background color from white to black.
- Full Screen
- Click this button, and the timer will expand to the size of the monitor or projector. This is especially convenient during exams, tests, reports, laboratory experiments, and so on. The timer will be visible from any part of the classroom or auditorium. To exit full-screen mode, press the Esc button or click on the screen.
- Free Timer's interface language.
Free Timer is a free program for personal and commercial use.
This program is distributed on AS IS basis, and WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY;
without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Comfort Software Group can not be made responsible for any,
direct or indirect, damage caused by the program.
Comfort Software Group reserves the right to change licensing terms in future.
© 2010–2017 Comfort Software Group. All rights reserved.
Alarm Clock | Virtual Keyboard | Clipboard History | On-Screen Keyboard
Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit)
Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit)
Hot Alarm Clock lets you set any time interval for countdown, including months or years. You can also create chains of timers, and the built-in metronome will notify you about the oncoming end of countdown.
Countdown timers and stopwatches, alarm clocks and to-do list, birthday reminders and just about anything you can imagine is readily available.
Download Free Trial...
Free Timer Online Help
Free Timer Blog